McManus Estate Planning LLC
At McManus Estate Planning, we know that time is the greatest commodity of all. That's why it's so important to protect that commodity by letting the experts work for you. By allowing us to handle your estate planning, you can use YOUR TIME to concentrate on that which is most important: yourself, your family and your career. Then we can ensure that YOU and YOUR FAMILY will be protected when the unexpected in life happens.
Why Should You Consider Estate Planning?
Because preparing for the inevitable now will make life's difficult moments much easier to handle in the future. Regardless of your income level, estate planning is the prudent thing to do for your family. Doing so will mean a world of difference for you, your spouse, your children, your parents and your siblings.
- How Estate Planning Benefits YOU:
- Health Care Proxy – No one ever plans on getting sick or injured. But in the case that you do, and aren't physically or mentally able to make health care decisions on your own, you need to choose someone who can. That individual (or individuals) will best understand your wishes and what type of care is best for your situation.
- Fiduciary –Should you become incapacitated, you want to make sure the individual (or individuals) making financial decisions for you are working in your best interest.
- How Estate Planning Benefits YOUR CHILDREN
- Inheritance – Should something happen to you or your spouse, estate planning will ensure your children will be financially secure once you pass on.
- Probate – The pain of losing a loved one is difficult enough. At McManus Estate Planning, we believe no one should have to endure the dditional stress of a lengthy probate. A living trust and will can eliminate that headache for your children.
- How Estate Planning Benefits YOUR PARENTS
- Caregiving – As parents age, there needs become greater. Our team can help you prepare for that eventuality so your parents can maintain their quality of life as they age.
- How Estate Planning Benefits YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
- Family Business – Whether you've helped grow the family business your dad started or built a business from scratch, we know its' legacy is important to you. Should you become sick, disabled or pass away, estate planning will guaranty that your business will be protected in the future.
- Taxation – Yes, there's two certainties in life, one of which is taxes. You can minimize the impact of estate taxes on your family when you pass on assets to your loved ones.
Contact McManus Estate Planning LLC to begin the process of caring for your family and your business affairs.